Dr. Suresh Kumar Annamalai
- MRCS Edn, UK
- FRCS( Trauma and Orthopaedics) , UK
- FEBOT( European Board), Barcelona, Spain
- Fellowship in Young Hip and Knee Surgery, Harrogate, UK
- Primary /complex hip arthroplasty especially in young adults
- Primary/Complex knee arthroplasty
- Revision Hip /Knee Arthroplasty
- Arthroscopies ( especially Hip ) ( UK fellowship trained Hip arthroscopic Surgeon)
- Arthroscopies of Knees, sports injuries and arthroscopies of wrist and ankle.
- Paediatric Orthopaedics( trained in Bristol Children hospital and Peterborough Paediatric Orthopaedic Unit UK)
- Wrist and Hand surgeries
- Foot and Ankle
- Trauma Surgeries
- Faculty Member for the Yorkshire Hip Arthroscopy Course, UK
- Research Member attached to Nimegan university Hospital, Netherlands, as part of new novel invention in Knee arthroplasty.
- Part of Stryker Uk research group in the use of Accolade II Total Hip Replacement( recently presented the short term results of our study at Amsterdam)
- Part of Oxford group Uk, in FAIT trail ( femeroacetabular impingement trail) , multicentre trial comparing operative vs physiotherapy in femeroacetabular surgery.
- Developed an app on Femeroacetabular impingement which is free to download as an android app http://fanapp.mobi/hipimpingement